Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Jellyfish Review publishes "After a Certain Point, You've Got to Name the Bird"




Chris James at Jellyfish Review (who I'm compelled to tell you is an unbelievably good writer himself as evidenced by this story alone) published a story of mine I'm very fond of called "After a Certain Point, You've Got to Name the Bird" yesterday. The story was rejected a discouraging number of times before Chris wrote giving me the fantastic news that he'd publish it at JR. I know we don't get to read as many online stories as we'd like, but I really would love if you could get time to read this one.

Read - "After a Certain Point, You've Got to Name the Bird"


No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...