Saturday, April 30, 2016
No need for a tightly written introduction. That's not what you came for at all. Here's the list:
1. Three Prose Poems by Michael Chin - @ Word Riot
2. Bri and You: Brian Oliu Says Enter Your Initials and Means It by Pat Siebel - @ Hobart
3. Katie Moore's online journal The Legendary is back with a new issue. Visit now.
4. I Am Your Damager Now (latest dream) by Jeff Vandemeer - @ His blog, The Southern Reach
5. Episode 272, Jeff Bridges: It’s Gonna Be Okay (feat. Donora Hillard) - @ Gobbledygeek
6. A Portrait of Coal Town on the Brink of Death by Jacob S. Knabb - @ Vice
I googled myself yesterday. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. I have a busy online life and so I like to see what...
When our daughter is in school, my wife and I walk up and down our flat shouting “ hard hard hard ” at the top of our lungs, just because it...
I first read Rusty Barnes’ Mostly Redneck last year. My intentions were to write a review at that time, but, in all seriousness, I just...
Just popping in to share this a story I came across on Twitter today by a writer named K.B. Carle. The story is called "Vagabond Manneq...