Saturday, April 30, 2016
No need for a tightly written introduction. That's not what you came for at all. Here's the list:
1. Three Prose Poems by Michael Chin - @ Word Riot
2. Bri and You: Brian Oliu Says Enter Your Initials and Means It by Pat Siebel - @ Hobart
3. Katie Moore's online journal The Legendary is back with a new issue. Visit now.
4. I Am Your Damager Now (latest dream) by Jeff Vandemeer - @ His blog, The Southern Reach
5. Episode 272, Jeff Bridges: It’s Gonna Be Okay (feat. Donora Hillard) - @ Gobbledygeek
6. A Portrait of Coal Town on the Brink of Death by Jacob S. Knabb - @ Vice
It's a good day, you all. A story of mine, " Go Get Your Honor ", originally published at the long gone Emprise Review, was re...
When our daughter is in school, my wife and I walk up and down our flat shouting “ hard hard hard ” at the top of our lungs, just because it...
My poetry chapbook Podunk Lore was given a wonderful home in Beasely Barrenton's series Lantern Lit, Vol. 4. I've spent the day ...