The next issue of Lost in Thought is almost here! Robert Vaughn and team have assembled a great list of writers and artists, including this sneak peek from yours truly and artist May Xiong. Can't wait to see the entire issue! Includes work from Alex Pruteanu, Meg Tuite, Eryk Wenziak, Christopher Allen and many more talents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes I Write About What I'm Writing
Things I'm working on: Novel - THE BOX (172 pages in) Difficult to describe but I tossed a lot of stuff in here, mostly about ex-wi...
-
I first read Rusty Barnes’ Mostly Redneck last year. My intentions were to write a review at that time, but, in all seriousness, I just...
-
Sheldon Lee Compton: So glad you had some time to have a chat with me, Darryl. I've been eager to talk with you for some time. The ...
-
Hi. I'm Sheldon, and I'm a television addict. Well, not really. I never watch television. Not exactly. The problem is I buy, bor...

No comments:
Post a Comment
let's talk about it