I meant to post five story suggestions each month here (I could post twenty or more, but five seemed good at the time) but I'm going to post five books this month instead. Some recent purchases and fine reads. If you've read them, I'm pleased to join the club, if not, please invest or visit your local library, if, like myself, you may not be able to invest at this time.
In no particular order of any kind:
* Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin
* Saints of Sanction County by Charles Dodd White
* Dear Everybody by Michael Kimball
* Stories for Nighttime and Some for the Day by Ben Loory
* The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje
3:15 a.m. I've developed an early routine here less than a week into recovering from surgery. Whenever I wake up (this morning that w...
I've published for the last couple of years an online journal called The Airgonaut . I've placed a submission closed update there t...
Best Small Fictions 2017 Guest Editor Amy Hempel Series Editor Tara L. Masih Braddock Avenue Books (September, 2017) $13 (Braddock Av...