Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Five Fine Books for July

I meant to post five story suggestions each month here (I could post twenty or more, but five seemed good at the time) but I'm going to post five books this month instead.  Some recent purchases and fine reads.  If you've read them, I'm pleased to join the club, if not, please invest or visit your local library, if, like myself, you may not be able to invest at this time.

In no particular order of any kind:

* Crooked Letter, Crooked Letter by Tom Franklin



* Saints of Sanction County by Charles Dodd White



* Dear Everybody by Michael Kimball



* Stories for Nighttime and Some for the Day by Ben Loory



* The Cat's Table by Michael Ondaatje






2 comments:

let's talk about it

I Asked Leah Hampton Some Chaos Questions

Leah Hampton, the chimera herself, "sat down" for a Chaos Questions interview with me at Hobart . She is also the self-espoused Ho...