Thursday, March 4, 2021

Three poems published in Cody Sexton's A Thin Slice of Anxiety

There's a journal that has blown my mind for its vision and design and, most of all, its content. A Thin Slice of Anxiety is not only a beautifully - I mean beautifully - designed journal but also full of great fiction, poetry, interviews, and other features. It's a well thought out mix that has something for every reader. 

Editor, publisher, and founder Cody Sexton's note from the editor is remarkably humble for all he's put into the journal. 

Yesterday he published three of my poems - "Another Cure for Boredom," "Sad Love," and "I Want to Be Like Shirley." I'd love if you'd read the journal and my pieces. And let Cody know what a good job he's doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...