Wednesday, April 14, 2021

"Night of the 3-D Creature published today at Openwork Magazine. Thanks Grace Pulliam!



Grace Pulliam, EIC of the online journal Openwork Magazine, published a creative nonfiction piece of mine called "Night of the 3-D Creature" today.

She sent me by far and away the best acceptance letter I've ever received. Just know that it made my day. 

The piece is beautifully featured there now, and I would love if you went and read it. And read as much as you'd like while there. Openwork is doing it the right way. Reward them with your readership.

Here's my piece:

NIGHT OF THE 3-D CREATURE

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

I Asked Leah Hampton Some Chaos Questions

Leah Hampton, the chimera herself, "sat down" for a Chaos Questions interview with me at Hobart . She is also the self-espoused Ho...