Wednesday, February 10, 2021

"Free Baseball" published at Stymie, a journal of sport, games, & literature

 

I'm so truly thankful to Erik Smetana, founding editor and publisher of Stymie, for publishing my piece "Free Baseball" yesterday. I've always liked what Erik and the others are doing there at the journal for sport, games, and literature. There's also a really good piece in there by DS Levy, author of A Binary Heart from Finishing Line Press.

But check out all the good pieces there at Stymie, and thanks again, Erik!

"Free Baseball"

"Feint of Heart" by DS Levy

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

I Asked Leah Hampton Some Chaos Questions

Leah Hampton, the chimera herself, "sat down" for a Chaos Questions interview with me at Hobart . She is also the self-espoused Ho...