Saturday, February 29, 2020

A Painful Trip to the 80s: "Night Tracks" published in Atticus Review

photo courtesy of Atticus Review
I'm so happy to say that my piece "Night Tracks" was published this past week at Atticus Review. I've always enjoyed AR's content, and it's good to be a part of it again.

I'm grateful to Michelle Ross for liking this enough to publish it. It's set in the 1980s and includes references to the song "Mickey" and the arcade game Ms. Pac Man. And, of course, Night Tracks, the 12-hour long marathon of music videos popular on TBS during that time.

I love the 80s. But as this piece hopefully shows, the 80s didn't always love me.

Here's the link to go read. And thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...