Monday, May 20, 2019

Yes, I googled myself. But look what I found!


I googled myself yesterday. It wasn't the first time and it won't be the last. I have a busy online life and so I like to see what's humming out there and how it might be connected to me.

The result yesterday was by far my favorite.

An artist named Amy Elizabeth (I suspect there might be a last name missing there but can't be sure) she posted one of her paintings at a website called PicoMico. Below is the painting.








































Pretty amazing right? You know it. She explains that it's about corruption, in particular regarding the recent idiot politicians and their idiot views and actions about abortion. Right on, I say. She said the painting was also inspired by my short story "The Wolf and Two Rabbits" published a few years ago at Occulum. 

Check out the rest of Amy's work. Here's a link to her page over at PicoMico.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...