Thursday, May 23, 2019

My story "Into the Mystic" published today at Fish Bowl Press

I love getting involved early and often with new journals and new presses. So often really unique stories can be found here.

Today I had the pleasure of seeing my short story "Into the Mystic" published at Fish Bowl Press.

Also, another cool thing is that each story gets a drawing specific to it with a nice title page and everything. To left here is the drawing they did for mine.

I'd love if you stopped by and had a look at their journal. Below is the link to my story, but roam around and enjoy all the content.

Fish Bowl Press - "Into the Mystic"

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...