Friday, June 6, 2014

Daisy Rockwell and, also, remember Facebook?

I have a Facebook author page now.  I'm going to go "like" that page.  Say it.  Say it back to me.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sheldon-Lee-Compton/241285966062338

Also, just so you know, I'm currently interviewing writer and painter Daisy Rockwell for my next interview segment.  I will also share some pictures of her pictures and pictures of her.  One picture I'll share will be of her wearing what I believe could be green Crocs and doing just fine.

Like.  Sheldon Lee Compton Facebook page.  Say it all back to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...