Tuesday, November 28, 2023

New western story "Her Little Place of Dying" published today at Cowboy Jamboree.


Cowboy Jamboree Magazine published a short story of mine today. I took the title from a line in the novel Comanche Moon by McMurtry, "Her Little Place of Dying."

The story is one of several I've finished and had published for an upcoming western collection called Seven Drums.

It's western with a twist of horror and was a lot of fun to write. It had been several months since I'd finished a story, so I'm doubly happy to see it appear today.

If you'd like to read it just visit the following link:

HER LITTLE PLACE OF DYING.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...