Sunday, September 5, 2021

It's been a while since I rambled

Made a reconnection I'm really excited about. 

My great friend Peter Schwartz and I have bumped into one another again along this cosmic interstate. Peter and I have been writing and corresponding since 2014 but had hit a long lull - too long - and then there he was, right there on Twitter. 

We talked on all the subjects and, of course, writing was included, if not the centerpiece most of the time. In fact, we wrote a few poems together in collaboration. One was published way back when. Here's a link to that one:

Poor Road Trip by Peter Schwartz and Sheldon Lee Compton — NAILED Magazine

What's next? Who knows. But it's going to be fun. 

For now, go have a look at of his merchandise. 

Conceptual art to make you think and feel. by ParadoxBoxArtStore (etsy.com)


No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

I Asked Leah Hampton Some Chaos Questions

Leah Hampton, the chimera herself, "sat down" for a Chaos Questions interview with me at Hobart . She is also the self-espoused Ho...