Sunday, January 14, 2024

Dan Russell's FAIR TO MIDDLIN' PODCAST

I had the honest to god honor of being Dan Russell's first guest on his new podcast Fair to Middlin' this past week.

I've said this on social media already but Dan was a really calming presence. Every interview I've done over the years has been something I couldn't go back and watch because my insanity always got very out of hand and watching it made me want to go to bed and sleep for 40 hours. But I was comfortable the entire time, which, if you know anything about me, is a full-blown miracle.

We talked about Poverty House and writing and shared some stories. I can't wait to see who he has on next and on and on and on.

Thank again for the awesomeness, Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...