Friday, September 2, 2022

Our Lord and Savior Christian Slater appears today at Cowboy Jamboree...BOOM!

 My friend and publisher Adam Van Winkle published my short story "Our Lord and Savior Christian Slater" today at my author's page there at Cowboy Jamboree Press.

It's a story I've wanted to write for a long time and hadn't felt it yet. I felt it over the past couple months and had a blast writing it. The last third came as a complete surprise to me. It came together quickly.

So please go read "Our Lord and Savior Christian Slater" and comment here and let me know what you think. Thank you!

GO READ HERE IT PLEASE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...