Wednesday, June 2, 2021

"Tooling Up" published at CJ Press today, preview story from upcoming Collected Stories

So I've been talking a lot lately about Cowboy Jamboree Press publishing my Collected Stories this fall. I'm going to be talking about it a lot, just so you know. Today, though, I'm cranking it up. CJ Press General Adam Van Winkle published a new story of mine today called "Tooling Up" at CJ's website. It's one of a batch of new pieces that will be included in the Collected Stories. I want you to go read it. Flat out. No wiggling around it. I want you to go read it. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...