Sunday, December 29, 2019

FISSURES in the mail and an upcoming interview with the author, Timothy Dodd

Checked the mail a few days ago and was pleased to find a signed and personalized copy of Timothy Dodd's short story collection Fissures.

This book of Tim's was just released from Bottom Dog Press, the same publisher of my first novel Brown Bottle.

I'll be reading this while continuing my interview with Tim. We've been talking back and forth for a couple weeks now and I'll be publishing that interview here at Bent Country and a couple other places - likely PLUMB and Enclave. In any case, I'll post the links here when it goes live.

In the meantime, go HERE and order Fissures.


No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...