Monday, January 21, 2019

My story "Go Get Your Honor" republished at Defuncted: A Collection of Abandoned Things

It's a good day, you all. A story of mine, "Go Get Your Honor", originally published at the long gone Emprise Review, was republished yesterday at new journal called Defuncted.

Defuncted was started by Roo Black and Brenda Birenbaum and gives good homes to stories once available online from journals that have since shuttered. It's a beautiful idea.



"Go Get Your Honor" is one of the stories I'm most proud of, certainly the story I'm most happy with that appeared in my first short story collection The Same Terrible Storm. It was also the first story of mine to be nominated for a Pushcart Prize, thanks to then editor Roxane Gay.

So please do head over to Defuncted and read "Go Get Your Honor". There'll be a lot of other reincarnated stories to have a look at too. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...