Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes I Write About What I'm Writing
Things I'm working on: Novel - THE BOX (172 pages in) Difficult to describe but I tossed a lot of stuff in here, mostly about ex-wi...
-
I first read Rusty Barnes’ Mostly Redneck last year. My intentions were to write a review at that time, but, in all seriousness, I just...
-
Sheldon Lee Compton: So glad you had some time to have a chat with me, Darryl. I've been eager to talk with you for some time. The ...
-
Hi. I'm Sheldon, and I'm a television addict. Well, not really. I never watch television. Not exactly. The problem is I buy, bor...
Dog On A Chain Press
ReplyDeleteOh crap sorry about that. My novel Brown Bottle came out from Bottom Dog Press. Lots of dogs. Lots of me not keeping things straight in my head.
Delete