Tuesday, June 6, 2017

My Per "Dead" Ohlin Story at Blue Fifth Notebook

Late last year the wonderful Michelle Elvy asked if I'd like to take part in Blue Five Notebook's blue collection 7. Michelle and the other editors solicited ekphrastic works of poetry, fiction, art, and non-fiction that connected in some way with the creative arts.

I contributed a story about the former lead singer of the black metal band Mayhem, Per "Dead" Ohlin called "Draft Notes on Life Eternal" you can read here. His is a strange and sad story in its entirety. If you read this and our intrigued any at all, I'd surely recommend looking further into his life, career, and eventual suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...