Saturday, April 30, 2016
Relax, It's a Lit Roundup 4
No need for a tightly written introduction. That's not what you came for at all. Here's the list:
1. Three Prose Poems by Michael Chin - @ Word Riot
2. Bri and You: Brian Oliu Says Enter Your Initials and Means It by Pat Siebel - @ Hobart
3. Katie Moore's online journal The Legendary is back with a new issue. Visit now.
4. I Am Your Damager Now (latest dream) by Jeff Vandemeer - @ His blog, The Southern Reach
5. Episode 272, Jeff Bridges: It’s Gonna Be Okay (feat. Donora Hillard) - @ Gobbledygeek
6. A Portrait of Coal Town on the Brink of Death by Jacob S. Knabb - @ Vice
Lincoln in the Bardo: George Saunders wrote a fine book that could have also been a fine short story but was a fine book afterall
George Saunders's Booker Prize-winning book Lincoln in the Bardo is a powerfully good book. One of my favorite reads this year ...
I've published for the last couple of years an online journal called The Airgonaut . I've placed a submission closed update there t...
Best Small Fictions 2017 Guest Editor Amy Hempel Series Editor Tara L. Masih Braddock Avenue Books (September, 2017) $13 (Braddock Av...