Saturday, April 30, 2016
Relax, It's a Lit Roundup 4
No need for a tightly written introduction. That's not what you came for at all. Here's the list:
1. Three Prose Poems by Michael Chin - @ Word Riot
2. Bri and You: Brian Oliu Says Enter Your Initials and Means It by Pat Siebel - @ Hobart
3. Katie Moore's online journal The Legendary is back with a new issue. Visit now.
4. I Am Your Damager Now (latest dream) by Jeff Vandemeer - @ His blog, The Southern Reach
5. Episode 272, Jeff Bridges: It’s Gonna Be Okay (feat. Donora Hillard) - @ Gobbledygeek
6. A Portrait of Coal Town on the Brink of Death by Jacob S. Knabb - @ Vice
Harold Bloom can eat apparitions and choke (and be saved, I’m not that monster). The ghost of my grandfather showed up during rep...
Best Small Fictions 2017 Guest Editor Amy Hempel Series Editor Tara L. Masih Braddock Avenue Books (September, 2017) $13 (Braddock Av...
This is awkward. Anytime a person says the sentence I'm getting ready to say, it nearly always implies they mean the exact opposite. Bu...