Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Two Days Sampling at Fictionaut

The last couple of days I've been picking and chewing some work being shared at the literary website Fictionaut.  I had been too full to digest words for a good while, but I'm back to my old self, and it comes at just the right time.  There have been some interesting stories shared at Fictionaut during the past two days and I'll offer five of my favorite ones, and their links, below this dude chowing words.


"Guantanamo Zen" by Chris Okum

"The Boy Who Knew Death" by Javed Baloch

"Three Short Shorts" by Jake Barnes

"Brides." by Pia Ehrhardt

"Fissures" by James Claffey

No comments:

Post a Comment

let's talk about it

My short story "I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy" published today

My short story " I Am War, Mr. Tolstoy " was published today on my author's page at Cowboy Jamboree Press.  I pull from some p...