Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Lunch On Next To the Last Day
Tilted you back in the bend of my elbow, smelled lunch on your lips and there we were, two long shadows across the grass. You said you could hardly remember what we ate. You laughed when I said Spotted Dick was the main course, reminded me to be mindful, moved your lips against mine, lightly, no pressure, only lunch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sometimes I Write About What I'm Writing
Things I'm working on: Novel - THE BOX (172 pages in) Difficult to describe but I tossed a lot of stuff in here, mostly about ex-wi...
-
I first read Rusty Barnes’ Mostly Redneck last year. My intentions were to write a review at that time, but, in all seriousness, I just...
-
Sheldon Lee Compton: So glad you had some time to have a chat with me, Darryl. I've been eager to talk with you for some time. The ...
-
Hi. I'm Sheldon, and I'm a television addict. Well, not really. I never watch television. Not exactly. The problem is I buy, bor...
I want to go to there
ReplyDeletethen let's have your hand, x
ReplyDeletehave away...
ReplyDelete