Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Wikiphotomicro III - Prose Poems


UPDATE: As you can see in the comments, I'll be doing this for 30 days. I'll do the best I can. 

In 2010 I started something I call the Wikiphotomicro Project. The long and short of it is that I go to Wikipedia and hit the random button until it provides a page with an accompanying photograph. In 2010, and again in 2011, I then wrote a short short story using each photograph as a prompt. This time, though, instead of a short short story it'll be prose poems. One for each day. I did this once a day for a certain number of days. The first year I went for 33 days straight; the second year it was considerably shorter at only 12 days.


But here's one of the fun things about this: I don't choose how many days Wikiphotomicro lasts. You do, the readers of this blog. So how about it? How many days for the comeback tour, Wikiphotomicro III? I'll go with the first comment given for the this post making a suggestion.


2 comments:

let's talk about it